Grease for smooth leather, greasy leather and nubuck.
After its creation in 1920, EVEREST Grease
built its reputation on the protection of shoes for mountain climbing and all leather articles submitted to extreme weather conditions (water, snow, dirt etc.).
Due to its 100 % vegetal composition it has increased softening and nourrishing qualities, thanks to a complex mixture of 7 natural ingredients extracted from fruit or plants like:
- rice wax which is used in lip balm,
- wax of Japan extracted from Rhus Succedana,
- sesame oil which is frequently used in cosmetics as an anti-wrinkle product.Remarks
- Apply a moderate coat of wax with a Brush
, then massage with a Cloth
to help penetrate, let dry and afterwards polish with the help of a Polishing Brush
with boar silk.
- EVEREST Grease is very nourishing and can darken certain types of leather, therefore always test before on a hidden part.