Does not create a film on the surface !
Easy care and protection for floor tiles, light coloured terra cotta, marble, plastic floors, slate...against all types of stains: oil, wine, alcohol, soapy water, hydrogen peroxide or bleach...
Varnishing Emulsion Tiles AVEL is a modern aqueous product. Apply pure on a stripped floor in one or several coats, depending on the degree of shine you want to obtain: 1 coat = waxed appearance,
2 coats = shiny appearance.
Anti-slip, interior use, long-lasting protection: 10 months (if 2 coats).
- aqueous liquid.
- Easy applicationwith a Rotating Mop, see below, by sponge or with a cloth according to the result you want to obtain which depends on the floor.
- Can be lightly diluted for easier application, depending on the methods of application and the floors to be treated.
- On porous floors,,we recommend to treat it before with our Tile Protector Impregnator LOUIS XIII against water for optimal and permanent protection, and to reduce the necessary quantity of Emulsion.
- Count 1 litre per 40 m² (1 litre for 70 m² if floor has been previously made water-repellent).
- Dry in 20 mn. Apply the second coat after 40 mn.
- Optimum resistance after 24 hours.
- Use Stain-Stripper All Emulsions AVEL before the first application and every 10 coats.
- For everyday and economical maintenance use Metallic Wax Shampoo Tiles Marble AVEL below which contains a detergent but which strengthens the emulsion with every application.