No film on the surface !
Easy care and protection for red terracotta...against stains of oil, wine, alcohol, soapy water, hydrogen peroxide or bleach...
Apply pure on stripped red terracotta in one or several coats depending on the degree of shine you want to obtain.
1 coat = waxed appearance,
2 coats = shining appearance.
Anti-slip, interior use, 10 months of protection (with 2 coats).
- Aqueous liquid.
- Can be lightly diluted for easier application, depending on the methods of application and the floors to be treated.
- Before the first application, we recommend to treat your terracotta tiles with our Tile Protector Impregnator LOUIS XIII to make them water-repellent for optimum and permanent protection, and to reduce the quantity of Emulsion necessary. Otherwise, on a very porous floor, 2 coats are necessary, the first one serving as pore-filler.
- Average use 1 litre per 40 m² (1 litre per 70 m² if the floor has been made watre-repellent before).
- Dry within 20 min. Let dry for 40 min. before applying a second coat.
- Optimum resistance after 24 hours.
- Use the Emulsion Stripper AVEL before the first application and every 10 coats.
- For usual and economical maintenance, use the Metallic Wax Shampoo Wood Floors AVEL below which contains a detergent but which strengthens the Emulsion with every application.