Pigmenting Cream for leather renovation in the same colour. The use of this cream correponds to the leather finishing process in the tanning industry. Easy to use, it will restore the original finish in the same shade, while eliminating all discolorations, scuff marks and cracks. Apply to the entire surface for a homogeneous result.
According to your preferences and depending on the properties of your leather, you can use these to apply the cream , or a Cotton Cloth, Woodworker's Cotton, a Sponge. or a Paint Roller, see the video below. For flat surfaces prefer the Roller below. It is recommended to prepare the leather before with the Regenerating Cleaning Soap, and, if necessary, with the Stain Remover Hussard Spray Leather or Textile (very important) in case of sebum (on headrests for example).
In view of the very numerous qualities of leather today, and without a compatibility test carried out by our laboratory, we recommend preparing the leather beforehand with the help of Polish Thinner Louis XIII.
It is preferable to send us a small piece of leather before for tests in our laboratory.
- The 375 ml can is sufficient for a sofa seating 3.
- Shake well before use !
- Usually applied in 2 coats, the first one serving as primer.
- Each coat must be fixed with the Fixing Spray AVEL. Allow for a minimum of 4 hours between the two.
- For a made-to-order colour in 375 ml, consult the advice card "Order A Made-To-Order Pigmenting Cream".
- The ambient temperature must be above 0°C.
- If your leather is exposed to bad weather (on a convertible, for example), complete the treatment by applying Finishing Varnish Tenax Saphir Spray. You can also use Anti-Stain Leather Spray AVEL from time to time in case of heavy rain. - It is possible that certain types of finishing treatments make leather incompatible with our pigmenting cream (approx. 5 % ). In case of doubt, please send us a sample for testing. Only in this case can we guarantee the result.
- Easy to eliminate, if necessary, with the Cleaning Regenerating Soap before having been fixed, and with Polish Thinner after having been fixed.