- Filters corresponding to the European norm EN14387:2004+A1:2008 andTP TC 019/2011 for use with the Protective Mask Elipse corresponding to the European norm EN140:1998 et TP TC 019/2011.
- EU norm EN140: 1998, EN143: 2000+A1, 2006 P3 RD.
- Efficiency P3 > 99.95% for particles of 0.3 µm at 1000 ppm: cyclohexane (C6H12) at 5000 ppm > 35 minutes.
- The filters can be used until they become clogged or can be changed if the user feels discomfort when breathing in.
- The life span depends on the concentration of the contaminant in the work environment and the type of activity.
- The level of filtration will remain constant and greater than 99.95% throughout use.
- The mask is reusable and the life span depends on storage and maintenance.
- All masks are supplied with a waterproof bag for storage, but it is also advisable to use the carrying case.