For cleaning dirty and incrusted leathers. Removes the successive layers of wax and gives back to the leather its original appearance.
NEW FORMULA, totally colorless, with purified glycerine.
- Non alkaline formula, without solvent or caustic soda, and therefore non-agressive for leather to the contrary of Marseilles soap.
- Essential before applying the Pigmenting Cream or the Renovators, just like washing your hands before applying a cream.
- Opens the leather pores and facilitates pigment penetration.
- Use with a Sponge or a soft Brush if necessary.
- Average use 25 to 30 ml per seat.
- Zoom on the photo to see the result on leather which was originally egg-shell colored, the cushion on the right is dirty, the others have been cleaned with the soap.