Riding equipment is subject to rough conditions and needs regular care with quality products:
- To begin with, eliminate all traces of grease on the areas in contact with the perspiration of rider and horse. Only the Stain Remover HUSSARD Spray will thoroughly eliminate these sebum stains.
- Continue by using Unguent Soap Etalon Noir for an in-depth cleaning and removal of dirt. This soap has been formulated in collaboration with the Technical Center for Leather, and has been subject to comparative studies with other soaps on the market, and gives you a guaranty for the best possible result.
- Afterwards, care for your leather with the Balm Etalon Noir, which you can apply with the help of a Cotton Cloth or with our Foam Applicator Pad.
- Regularly treat the rigid bottom leather layers of a saddle with Softener Etalon Noir.
- If you want to refreshen the colour of your leather at the same time, choose Cream Renovator, which is available in 21 colours.
- If the repigmentation needed is more substantial, please consult our advice card: "Redyeing a Saddle".