- Yellow formula for low porosity: granite, marble, polished ceramic sandstone etc.(average use approx. 25 m²/litre/coat).
- Green formula for medium porosity: reconstituted limestone, flagstone, sandstone, concrete, cement tiles etc. (average use 15 - 20 m²/litre/coat).
- Red formula for high porosity: terra cotta, roof tiles, bricks, self-blocking cobblestones etc. (average use approx. 10 - 15 m²/litre/coat).
Easy application with a Rotating Mop, see below, or with a Sponge for small surfaces.
- Corresponds to the former Sodersol F15 and Delta Sol S15.
- In-depth and surface deposit of a polymere acrylic film.
- Gives a light satiny appearance to the floor after treatment.
- Lasts for approx. 5 - 10 years.
- Apply on a floor with a neutral pH, which has been cleaned and rendered greaseless with Carrelax and/or Cimentax.
- Afterwards, apply Foriver to obtain a patinated-waxed appearance.