Previously part of the La Cordonnerie Anglaise brand, these shoetrees are made of solid beech with a satiny ebony finish to help evacuate humidity from the leather while protecting the wood at the same time.
After wearing your shoes during the day, insert these shoetrees in the evening to help perfectly keep their shape and protect them.
These shoetrees are made in France by PERFECTA LCA on high precision digital machines which guarantee perfect homogeneity between two pairs of the same size.
The cavity on the bottom of each shoe tree is a typical trademark and sign for quality. It helps improve air circulation inside the shoe for correct treatment, while also making the shoe tree lighter. Remarks :
- Previously of the LCA brand, this model will be gradually integrated into the Saphir Medaille d'Or
- Manufacturer's reference = EMB300
- made of wood stemming from French managed forests
- available size 39 to 47, see below,
- Sizes 46 and 47 manufactured on request, delay 3 weeks.Lengths - widths in cm (springs released):
- 39 (5) = 26.0 - 8.4 cm
- 40 (6) = 27.5 - 8.7 cm
- 41 (7) = 28.5 - 9.1 cm
- 42 (8) = 29.0 - 9.2 cm
- 43 (9) = 30.0 - 9.5 cm
- 44 (10) = 30.5 - 9.5 cm
- 45 (11) = 31.5 - 9.9 cm
- 46 (12) = 32.0 - 9.5 cm
- 47 (13) = 32.5 - 9.5 cm
Deduct 1.5 cm in length and 0.5 cm in width once the springs are compressed.