Pair of pointed solid French beech shoetrees for the protection of your shoes. Waxed finish which protects and embellishes the wood and allows perfect absobtion of humidity.
The slender shape of these shoetrees is adapted to the current shape of shoes and in particular to their very slender forefoot.
The cavity and the bored-through hole on the bottom of each shoe tree help perfect air circulation inside the shoe for correct treatment, while also making the shoe tree lighter. This particular feature is proper to LCA shoe trees and can also be found on models made by PERFECTA LCA for the most famous shoemakers. Made in France by the last maker PERFECTA LCR who supplies the most famous shoemakers, on high precision digital machines which guarantee perfect homogeneity between two pairs of the same size.
The quality of these French shoe trees of the "La Cordonnerie Anglaise" brand is very superior to the quality of imported models.
- Manufacturer's reference = EMB551
- Sold per pair (right and left foot),
- Available in sizes 39 to 47, see below.
- Sizes 46 and 47 available on request.
- Use Pate de Luxe in neutral for regular care, see below.
- Can be personalized when adding them to your basket
- These shoetrees are cut on the large side, we recommend to choose a size below your usual size !