To recolour or to change the colour of all types of smooth leather. Available in numerous shades. Can be used for the heels.
- Better hold after stripping with Stripper Saphir.
- Avoid on leather which is subject to important pressure (the leather on which you sit, for example).
- Do not use on suede!
- Average use approx. 200 ml per seat and per coat, or 300 ml for a medium-size coat.
- Attention: this dye is very colouring! Protect your hands with the Latex Gloves below.
- Can also be used on imitation leather and PVC.
- To choose a colour, click on the painter's palette below or order the colour chart “leather for shoes".