Efficient and recommended even for concentrations superior to 5000 ppm (particles per mm3).
The Protective Mask ELIPSE A2-P3 is suitable for interior and exterior work like sanding, painting, cleaning, stripping, trimming etc., and can be used by professionals or private persons even in in a confined space ( attention, the oxygen level available in the air must be superior to 18%).
- filters in conformity with the European norm EN14387:2004+A1 and TP TC 019/2011 for use with the Mask Elipse in conformity with the European norm EN140:1998 and TP TC 019/2011.
- EU norm EN140: 1998, EN143: 2000+A1, 2006 P3 RD.
- Efficiency P3 > 99.95% for particles of 0.3 µm up to 1000 ppm: cyclohexane (C6H12) up to 5000 ppm > 35 minutes.
- Recommended by CRAM and MSA.
- Ultra-lightweight protection: 350 grams !