Enhances the wood grain and gives a warm and natural shade, more or less honey-coloured depending on the wood species. Fungicidal formula, prevents greying due to weather influence and protects against mildew.
- Apply with a Brush on clean and dry wood (wipe the surplus with a Cotton Cloth). Beforehand, eliminate greying with the Bleach Stain Remover (rinse and let dry) or by sanding the wood.
- Can be removed with Wax & Dirt Remover Louis XIII below.
- We recommend to leave the teak wood in its natural state for easier penetration of the oil.
- Average use approx . 18 m2/litre = 45 m² for a 2.5 liter can.
- You can treat approx. 15 chairs with 1 liter of product.
- To clean your material use White Spirit.
- 20 liter canisters available on demand, see below.