Very resistant paint imitating the grain of raw wood.
Available only in in the colour shade rustic oak.
Suitable for all interior and exterior supports of PVC, medium, hardboard, laminate, wood, chipboard, paint, plaster, metal, cement... Afterwards, the treated surface blends in with the wooden environment.
- Suitable for stairs, wooden floors...
- Apply in 2 coats, the second serving to create the wood grain you want with the help of the Notched Brush FOBOIS below.
- Satiny mat appearance.
- Do no wait too long between the two coats.
- Preparation of the surfaces:
. already painted surfaces: sand down to break the shine;
. smooth surfaces: with Smooth Surface Primer VALMOUR,
. Aluminium : with WASH PRIMER.
- It is also possible to varnish afterwards with Marine Varnish Louis XIII (shiny) or Varnish LOUIS XIII (mat) below.
- Average use approx.8 m²/litre/coat, corresponding to 2 m²/can of 500 ml for 2 coats (It is possible to add White Spirit to increase covering power).