Paint to give a coppery appearance to all surfaces.
Ready-to-use and very easy-to-apply formula based on copper particles, which allows to give a true copper appearance to zinc, PVC, metal, wood glass, stone, plaster, cement, staff etc.Copper Varnish Vernis CUIVRE Valmour
is a monocomponent formula based on solvented acrylic resin and natural copper powder, to be applied without a primer.
This paint is available in 2 color shades: natural copper corresponding to new copper which hasn't yet aquired a patina with the passage of time, and antique copper with a slightly aged copper color.Remarks
- Before applying on ferrous metal, use STOP RUST Converter Valmour
- Apply with a Paint Brush
or a paint gun, dilute with POLYDILUANT Valmour
- In time, this varnish will aquire a patina, like copper.
- Apply in a single thick coat.
- Average use 6 m²/liter , corresponding to approx. 15 linear meters of gutter or drain pipe with one can of 500 ml.
- Emission classification A+