Pair of La Cordonnerie Anglaise
solid beech shoetrees with a waxed finish. The shape of these shoetrees is identical to the LCA Satin Grey model, but colourless and with a waxed finish. This helps to insert them more easily and protects the wood, without being detrimental to the absorbtion of humidity.
We recommend these shoetrees for their high quality and also for their handle.
These handles carved into the wood are more practical than the buckles for easy and quick handling with one hand only for both shoes !
You'll also find the cavity and the bored-through hole on the bottom of the front part of this model to help make it lighter and for better air circulation.
- Manufacturer's reference = EM300
- The wood stems from French managed forests.
- We recommend to use Shoe Polish Pate de Luxe Saphir Médaille d'Or in neutral for regular care, see below.
- Available in sizes 39 to 47.
- Sizes 46 and 47 are manufactured on request, delivery time 3 weeks.
- These shoetrees are cut on the large side, we recommend to choose a size below your usual size !
Lengths - widths in cm (springs released):
- 39 (5) = 26.0 - 8.4 cm
- 40 (6) = 27.5 - 8.7 cm
- 41 (7) = 28.5 - 9.1 cm
- 42 (8) = 29.5 - 9.2 cm
- 43 (9) = 30.0 - 9.5 cm
- 44 (10) = 30.5 - 9.5 cm
- 45 (11) = 31.5 - 9.5 cm
- 46 (12) = 32.0 - 9.5 cm
- 47 (13) = 32.5 - 9.5 cm
Take 1.5 cm off the length and 0.5 cm off the width once the springs are compressed.