Coating for all materials in permanent contact with foodstuff, from - 20°C to 100 °C: wine or water tanks, wine press, food truck, earthenware or cast-iron fondue dish...
VALCOAT Food Compatible Paint is a solvent-free bi-component epoxy paint which is delivered in a kit containing the paint base and the hardener.
Can be used on metal, stone, concrete, wood, extruded polystyrène ...Only 2 colours have been certified: white and basque red.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Smooth enamelled semi-shiny appearance.
- Very hard resistant finish.
- Resistant to temperatures from - 20°C to 100 °C ( with temperature peaks up to 150 °C).
- Average use 3 - 5 m2/kg.
- Apply with an anti-drop or lacquer roller according to the thickness you want.
- Apply in one coat.
- Depending on the surface you want to paint, it may be necessary to apply Valcoat Valmour Primer before (please consult the advice-card below).
- To clean your tools, use EPOXYDIL Thinner below.
- It is possible to mix the colours we propose (consult the specification sheet below).
- Can be applied on a previous finishing, because this paint is solvent-free.