Special Ironwork Lacquer Paint, high resistance anti-rust treatment, marine quality for steel and cast iron : railings, steel frames, wrought iron etc.
- Apply in one or two coats with a paint brush, roller or spray gun.
- For an application by spray gun , dilute at 10 % with White Spirit
- Average use approx. 10 m2/litre/coat.
- Satiny appearance (between shiny and matt).
- Made to order colours available in 5 and 15 liters, see below.
- Interior/exterior use.
Registered in 1872, TOLEMAIL® is one of the oldest brands of the market, and is very well known amongst the professionals.
A few dates :
- 1872 : launching of Tolemail Black (280°C)
- 1911 : launching of Tolemail Silver HT (750°C)
- 1949 : launching of Tolemail Gilding
- 1996 : launching of Tolemail Special Ironwork (marine quality)