Special protective paint for all metal pieces made of steel, cast iron... heat-resistant up to 300°C.
New formula corresponding to the requirements of COV regulations.
- Interior/exterior use.
- Suitable for application on wood, cement, paper, plaster, marble...
- Average use 12 m²/litre/coat.
- Resistant to temperature peaks of 650°C.
- Apply with a low pressure gun by 10 %dilution with DILUVAL (below).
- On aluminium, avoid application of an undercoat (possible loss of HT properties ), but treat the metal with our DEROCHEUR VALMOUR below. Directly afterwards, apply TOLEMAIL Silver HT.
- Mecanic sanding on stainless steel.
Registered in 1872, TOLEMAIL® is one of the oldest brands of the market, and is very well known amongst the professionals.
A few dates :
- 1872 : launching of Tolemail Black (280°C)
- 1911 : launching of Tolemail Silver HT (750°C)
- 1949 : launching of Tolemail Gilding
- 1996 : launching of Tolemail Special Ironwork (marine quality)