Decorating gilt paint, solvented formula. Decorates and renovates all objects and materials. High covering power.
No oxidation formula without copper.
TOLEMAIL Gilt Paint is available in 3 colour shades: pale gold, rich gold and antique gold. To touch up an already existing gilding, it can often be necessary to mix these colours. For complete renovation, select either pale gold or rich gold.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Apply with a Brush , a roller or with a spray gun (dilute 10% with DILUVAL below, or with acetone ).
- Average use approx. 20 m²/litre/coat.
- Can be protected afterwards with Cristal Varnish Louis XIII for increased resistance.
- Due to the very high density of the golden metallic pigments, they settle rapidly on the bottom of the can. Shake well before and during the application.
Registered in 1872, TOLEMAIL® is one of the oldest brands of the market, and very well known amongst the professionals.
A few dates :
- 1872 : launching of Tolemail Black (280°C)
- 1911 : launching of Tolemail Silver HT (750°C)
- 1949 : launching of Tolemail Gilding
- 1996 : launching of Tolemail Special Ironwork (marine quality)