Decorating gilt paint, solvent phase acrylic resin. Decorates and renovates all objects and materials. High covering power.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Apply with a Brush , a roller or with a spray gun (dilute 10% with DILUVAL below).
- Average use approx. 20 m²/litre/coat.
- Can be protected afterwards with Cristal Varnish Louis XIII. Apply the varnish with a spray gun, because brushes can take off the metallic pigments on the surface.
- Due to the very high density of the golden metallic pigments, they settle rapidly on the bottom of the can. Shake well before and during the application.
Registered in 1872, TOLEMAIL® is one of the oldest brands of the market, and very well known amongst the professionals.
A few dates :
- 1872 : launching of Tolemail Black (280°C)
- 1911 : launching of Tolemail Silver HT (750°C)
- 1949 : launching of Tolemail Gilding
- 1996 : launching of Tolemail Special Ironwork (marine quality)