The cavity and the bored-through hole on the bottom of each shoe tree help perfect air circulation inside the shoe for correct treatment, while also making the shoe tree lighter. This particular feature is proper to LCA shoe trees and can also be found on models made by PERFECTA LCA for the most famous shoemakers.
Made in France by the last maker PERFECTA LCA who supplies the most famous shoemakers, on high precision digital machines which guarantee perfect homogeneity between two pairs of the same size.
The quality of these French shoe trees of the "La Cordonnerie Anglaise" brand is very superior to the quality of imported models.
- Manufacturer's reference = EMB260
- sold per pair (right foot and left foot),
- available size 39 to 47, see below,
- Can be personnalized when adding them to your basket.
- These shoetrees are cut on the large side, we recommend to choose a size below your usual size !
Size indications length - width in cm (springs released):
- 39 (5) = 25.5 - 8.5 cm
- 40 (6) = 26.0 - 8.5 cm
- 41 (7) = 27.0 - 8.5 cm
- 42 (8) = 28.0 - 9.0 cm
- 43 (9) = 29.0 - 9.0 cm
- 44 (10) = 30.0 - 9.0 cm
- 45 (11) = 31.0 - 9.5 cm
- 46 (12) = 32.0 - 9.5 cm
- 47 (13) = 32.5 - 9.5 cm
Take off 1.5 cm in length and 0.5 cm in width once the springs are compressed .