Renovetine Saphir is the product to care for suede and nubuck leather. Renovetine is enriched with amond oil and nourrishes the leather , re-colours it thanks to the pigments it contains and waterproofs . Also suitable for ‘tex' fabrics. Highly re-coloring formula, but also available in neutral. Replaces the Suede Nubuck.
- First, brush with the Beech Brass Brush (see below).
- Average use: a 200 ml spray is sufficient to care for a pair of shoes several times.
- Use approx. 200 ml for a piece of clothing or per seat.
- Afterwards, use the Stop Color Saphir if necessary to avoid colour discharge.
- We always recommend to test the product on a hidden part.
- To choose a colour, click on the painter's palette below or order the Colour-chart Leather Suede Nubuck
- Aluminium container: unlike the majority of products on the market, Saphir spray containers are made of aluminium to guaranty lightness and a perfect conservation in time: no leaks due to oxidation, and no alteration of the quality of the product, which can be stored at home for several years.