Bi-component polyurethane varnish. This very shock-resistant professional formula perfectly adhers to all surfaces like metal, cast iron, wood, polyester, PVC, plastic, concrete etc.
Therefore, it is perfectly suitable for maritime superstructures, metal structures, machine tools, cast iron radiators, water storage tanks, polyester, weatherboarding, floors, even on the exterior.
Protection Varnish OMNIVERNIS Valmour offers a very high resistance against UV rays. it will give a perfectly tightened film and offers excellent mecanical qualities.
- Available in shiny, satiny or matt.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Resists to - 20°C, and up to temperature peaks of 140 °C.
- Apply in 1 or 2 coats, by brush or with a spray gun.
- Average use approx. 12 to 14 m²/kg/for a coat of 30 microns.
- Delivered with a can of thinner which corresponds to 19 % of the quantity of the kit.