Pigmenting Cream for leather renovation in the same colour. The use of this cream correponds to the leather finishing process in the tanning industry. Easy to use, it will restore the original finish in the same shade, while eliminating all discolorations, scuff marks and cracks. Apply to the entire surface with a fluff-free cloth for a homogeneous result.
- Depending on your preference and the properties of your leather, apply with the included Foam Applicator Pad ( see photo), a Cotton Cloth, with Woodworker's cotton, with a Sponge or with a Roller.
- For best results, prepare the leather in advance with the Regenerating Cleaning Soap, and, if necessary, with the Stain Remover Hussard Spray Leather or Textile (very important) in case of sebum (on headrests for example).
- The 375 ml can is sufficient for a sofa seating 3.
- Shake well before use !
- Usually applied in 2 coats, the first one serving as primer.
- Each coat must be fixed with the Fixing Spray AVEL. Allow for a minimum of 4 hours between coats.
- 125 ml cans are not available any longer, please refer to the colours of 375 ml.
- For a custom-mixed colour in 375 ml, refer to the advice form "Order A Made-To-Order Pigmenting Cream".
- The ambient temperature must be above 0°C.
- It is possible that certain types of finishing treatments make leather incompatible with our pigmenting cream (approx. 5 % ). In case of doubt, please send us a sample for testing. Only in this case can we guarantee the result.
- Easy to eliminate, if necessary, with the Cleaning Regenerating Soap before having been fixed, and with Polish Thinner after having been fixed.