PANTHERELLA Lisle Cotton socks made in the UK pf Egyptian cotton. Nylon darning by hand for exceptional resistance of heels and toes and a perfect fit.
Manufactured in Leicester (England) since 1937.
Woven in England with Egyptian cotton cultivated in Egypt, dyed and put on reels in Italy. Egyptian cotton is the highest quality cotton on the world market, mostly because of the length and fineness of its fibers. It stays silky on the skin and does not fluff.
PANTHERELLA has modified its sizes. From now on, these socks are available in 4 intervals, see below. Previous sizes will be available while stocks last.
- Height of leg : 45cm
- Width of rib : medium
- Machine-washable at max. 30°, or with a program for wool.
- For a 360 ° view , see photo zooms !
- Consult the specification sheet below for the sizes
- Degressive prices per colour and size,
- To choose a colour, click on the painter's palette below or order a Colour Chart !