PANTHERELLA Lisle Cotton socks made in the UK of Egyptian cotton. Nylon darning by hand for an exceptional resistance of heels and toes and a perfect fit.
PANTHERELLA uses only Egyptian cotton grown in Egypt, because it is solid, does not fluff and stays soft. Thanks to the length and fineness of its fibers, it is the highest quality cotton on the world market. It is dyed and put on reels in Italy, and afterwards shipped to England for the weaving of the socks.
PANTHERELLA has modified its sizes. From now on, these socks are available in 4 intervals, see below. Previous sizes will be available while stocks last.
- Height of leg : 30 cm
- Width of rib : medium
- Machine-washable at max. 30°, or with a program for wool.
- For a 360 ° view , see photo zooms !
- For the corresponding sizes, consult the specification sheet below.
- Degressive prices per colour and size,
- To choose a colour, click on the painter's palette below or order a Colour Chart for Leather !